Friday, June 17, 2016

Book Review: An Ember in Time by Anna M. Aquino


An Ember in Time by Anna M. Aquino

Oh my! What a wonderful book.

I was intrigued from the moment Pastor Jon started voicing his complaints. I wondered, how is this guy going to get his passion back for the Lord and how did he get to the point where he was passionless?
Pastor Jon was sinking fast. But, God’s concern for His children becomes the catalyst that brings about a major change in Jon's life.

The journey Jon embarks on involves a boy, a girl, angels, demons and Jesus. I was enthralled and could not turn the pages fast enough to see what would happen next. And it was amazing to see Jon's growth throughout the story.

An Ember In Time is a 4 star story and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next book.
____
Reviewed by Deborah Dunson


No comments:

Post a Comment